myapkr.com – DMCA Policy
myapkr.com is an online site primarily for apps, games, gadgets and more. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, images or logos appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners. MyApkr is always complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to alleged notices compliant with the DMCA and other applicable statutes. You need to read this document carefully before using the site and must follow to the conditions below. MyApkr can modify these agreements at any time.
myapkr.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
The notification of the violations
To submit a notice of violation materials on myapkr.com, please provide the following documentation:
- The determination of the copyrighted work is presumed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at an online site are covered by a single notice, the representative list of those works at that website.
- The physical signature of the developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the allegedly infringing exclusive owner. It is necessary for third-party agencies to provide a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letters”, which the agency can handle all their copyrights.
- Providing URL in email content is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Declare that the complaining party has the strong belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- Declare that the information in the notice is correct and under penalty of perjury. The complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Information should be good enough to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number or an email address.
Send the infringement notice at [email protected]
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.